14151 Newbrook Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
|VAFeePay Program Status Update
Effective January 1, 2013, The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs FEE Program managers have elected to change their payment methods and providers for management of the card-payment aspect of the program.
Providers may use the Vendor Inquiry System to request payment information: http://www.nonvacare.va.gov/vis.asp
If you are a provider and want to log into the web portal to review payments or run reports, you may continue to access the system at: www.EC-Zone.com
The program and technology providers for this payment system for the last decade have been AOC Solutions, 3Delta Systems, and FEDAC Processing.
Over the contract term, we have processed 3.1 million patient payments with a value of over $1.2 Billion.
The broad scope of this contract was to:
- Facilitate the secure processing of vendor payment transactions initiated by the VA using the GSA-SmartPay Purchase Card infrastructure;
- Establish, manage, and maintain a system to enroll third party vendors for participation;
- Enable payment to the enrolled vendors through various and multiple credit card acquiring institutions;
- Utilize automated file based payment systems (Buyer-Initiated) to convey both data and funds on behalf of VA and their vendors;
- Provide the vendors with detailed remittance/EOB detail through online web-based reporting systems for efficient account reconciliation; and
- Provide vendor enrollment activities for the purpose of program and transaction volume growth providing greater revenue share benefit to VA.
Payment transactions made through this system were securely processed with full EOB information, fully compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard, and used CardVault data tokenization services.
Health care providers received EOB remittance details exactly matching their deposits through email and/or a web reporting application which carried rich detail to support A/R clearing.
If you are interested in using our services for similar initiatives, the teams at AOC Solutions and 3Delta Systems would like to speak with you. Please review our industry leading capabilities at:
On behalf of the service delivery teams here, we have appreciated the opportunity to serve you.
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit us at: www.3dsi.com